Savings & Selection
Making the Most of Your Shopping Experience
We know how important it is to get what your kids need at the prices you love.
Let us help you experience a glorious shopping event at Just Between Friends!
Shop In Store
Shop our upcoming sale! Be sure to claim your FREE Shopping Pass and join our email club. Members in our email club receive up-to-date information about our sale and are the first to know about upcoming events. We never sell your information or send spam.
Our upcoming sale features Back-to-School and cold-weather clothing and shoes plus everything else related to kids and pregnancy at significant savings. It's always more fun to shop with a friend so invite your BFF or family members to join in the fun! Remember, friends don't let friends pay full retail prices!
Shop Early at our Exclusive Presale Event!
Savvy Shoppers know that the secret to find the best selection is to SHOP EARLY at our exclusive Presale Event. One of the biggest perks of being a Consignor is getting to shop the day before we open to the public!
We also offer entry to our Presale Event to:
- New & Expecting Parents/Grandparents
- Teachers/Childcare Providers/Home School
- Military Families (active duty & veterans)
- First Responders
- Healthcare Heroes
Shopping Tips from Experienced Moms:
1. Shop the Presale Event! This is when you'll find the best selection & best prices! The Prime Time Pass is totally worth the $10 to be one of the first to shop.
2. Buy things for your parents' house too. It's completely worth it not to have to tote strollers, high chairs, toys, books, and clothes back and forth when you visit.
3. Make a list which includes sizes, favorite authors for books, and color preferences. Make an outline of your kids' feet on paper then bring that with you to help determine shoe sizes.
4. Shop with a friend! Not only is it more fun, your friend can help you find the items you're looking for. And you know you can always count on your BFF to give you her honest opinion!
5. Hit up the big items as soon as you walk in the store! Big items like baby gear, bikes, and toy boxes always sell quickly. Then shop the toys, clothes, and shoes next.
6. Shop using cash. This helps you stay within your budget.
7. Plan to shop the 50% off Sale! It's the best time to stock up on clothes, books, DVDs, and toys. I've found complete outfits for $2 and books for as low as 50 cents!
We love happy shoppers! Here's what they have to say.
They have everything kid related.
Having everything kid related in one location is awesome. I plan to shop/spend each sale so my kids are assured that Mom will say "yes!" to at least some of the "look Mom!" items they find.
• Becky V
Great way to buy a season's worth!
This is a great way to buy a season's worth of clothes for all your littles! Great variety!
• Barbara H
I love it every time!
I love it every time. And I finally got my friend to come this past sale and she was in awe of the savings. She'll be coming back for sure!
• Victoria V
My favorite part is seeing other JBF Moms
My favorite part is seeing other JBF Moms who I've met at the sale - year after year! We love our kids and love saving money!
• Monica S